Good Monday Morning
Coaches, how would you like a “done for you” blueprint that shows you exactly how to run an ACL injury prevention clinic?
I use this exact blueprint with my coaching clients and in my own clinic’s I run before basketball season and before spring AAU season
We, as coaches have the responsibility to make our athletes better, prepare them for after their athletic career and make ACL Injury Prevention Training a priority!
With this done for you ACL prevention clinic, I have laid everything out for you. All you need to do is pick a date and follow my step by step instructions
I am giving you:
- – Done for you system on how to run an ACL clinic, workshop
– Done for you marketing calendar
– Done for you emails you can send out to your email list
– Done for you FB Posts
– Done for you sales page to sell the ACL clinic
– 20 blog, video ideas to send out to your list, social media
– Assessment checklist
- – Follow up email sequence after the clinic (this would be the perfect time to put these athletes into a 6 week sports performance camp)
* Each year, ACL injuries increase by 3%
* Basketball and Soccer are the top two sports for ACL injuries
* With 6 weeks of a solid sports performance program, females are 50-75% less likely to tear their ACL
If the female athlete does tear their ACL..
* 80% have early onset arthritis in that knee
* 1 out of 5 (20%) re-injure that knee in the first 2 years
Grab your ACL Injury Prevention Clinic Kit here for 50% off ===> Click Here!
Your friend and coach,
PS: This is 100% for coaches, strength coaches that want to run an ACL clinic, workshop for their athletes or players!
Athlete and Parents, I have a 6 week program for you in the coming weeks 🙂